- No items
Become An Official Blogger
Telecom APIs offer the limited number of 2 Event Blogger tickets for the event
Bloggers are selected based on: blog content, readership, language and influence.
4 Reasons to Blog for Telecom APIs
- Exposure for your blog – Promote your blog to peers of the Telecom industry
- Get more exposure for yourself
- Expand your network
- Influence the influencers & become one yourself
You Will Receive
- Logo & Link on the event website
- Access to all Conference & Workshop sessions (where applicable)
- Access to the exhibition
- Access to the on-line networking tool
- We will host your blog on our event blog
What We Ask
- Display of an event banner/blogger supporter badge on your main website
- Post at least two blogs pre-show about the event with a link to the event website
- Promote event to your followers/community via related social media to your blog (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and via newsletters where applicable)
- The post needs to fit the specific conference topic
- The post can only be used on your own blog, not elsewhere.
- It needs to be an original post / piece of writing by you.
- The post needs to be your own work, not someone else’
We are also looking for Event Partners to help us promote the event to the telecoms industry, if you would like to get involved please get in contact with me!