- Interview – Royal Academy of Engineering 11 February 2015 | 9:24 am
- WDM Africa 2015 – See you next week in Cape Town! 29 January 2015 | 7:39 pm
- WDM & Next Generation Optical Networking Africa – See you next week! 27 January 2015 | 6:23 pm
- WDM 2015 Interview: Light Brigade, Inc. 20 January 2015 | 11:16 am
- WDM Africa, 3-5 February 2015, Sun Cullinan, Cape Town – Extending nationwide optical fibre connectivity via Africa’s terrestrial and submarine networks 3 December 2014 | 12:00 pm
Pratical Implementation of WebRTC and APIs to Maximise Profitability and Drive InnovationIt becomes increasingly important for Telcos to retain existing and gain new customers, as OTT and other service providers are progressing with their innovative products and the competition becomes more intense. Telcos across the globe are focusing on creating new services and business models that support customers' digital transformation. How WebRTC and APIs are helping telcos in generating new revenue, driving innovation and increasing competitiveness? The 2015 NGSP forum will be covering all the crucial and essential topics from all possible angles. The goal of the event is to allow operators to exchange their ideas, develop expertise and share best practise. We will delve into the deepest details of WebRTC and APIs. Join us for two days of high level networking and business critical information sharing!
NGSP 2015 Brings You...
VIP Networking Service
What's in it for you?
Be part of the new digital world by attending and learning everything about practical implementation of WebRTC and APIs to maximise profitability and drive innovation
Agenda At A Glance
The Telecom Network APIs market is expected to account for nearly $75 Billion in global revenues worldwide by 2016MindCommerce
Good cutting edge topics. Very interesting and applicableVirgin Media
IIR does first class research on the hottest topics and converge industry together to work on the next best thing for a better end-user experienceIPv6 Forum
It is a useful event meeting operators, vendors and consultants togetherTurkcell
An excellent opportunity for knowledge sharing on hot topics of the industryDeutsche Telekom
Excellent insights on the operators concerns, and created a forum for discussing how to address the new challengesEricsson
Great Networking EventJDSU
Good opportunity to catch up with industry trendsEutelsat
I was inspiredNokia Siemens Networks